[R-pkg-devel] Invalid URLs in Description Due to Redirection

Dr. rer. nat. Michael Thrun mthrun @end|ng |rom m@them@t|k@un|-m@rburg@de
Sat Jul 31 10:31:54 CEST 2021

Dear R developers,
I have several packages on CRAN and usually I can resolve all issues without bothering others in the mailing list. However, in this case I am stuck with the following note for
my package https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=FCPS which enables access to over 60 clustering algorithms with consistent input and output:

“
Found the following
(possibly) invalid URLs: