[R-pkg-devel] Tracking down inconsistent errors and notes across operating systems

Bill Dunlap w||||@mwdun|@p @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 22 19:18:26 CEST 2021

I think the problem with RPostgreSQL/sec/RS-DBI.c comes from some changes
to Defn.h and Rinternals.h in RHOME/include that Luke made recently
(2021-07-20, svn 80647).  Since then the line
   #define s_object SEXPREC
in Rdefines.h causes problems.  Should it now be 'struct SEXPREC'?

-Bill