[R-pkg-devel] Spelling and manual CRAN inspection

Fri Jul 16 21:38:55 CEST 2021

For what it's worth, I didn't see your message as aggressive.  But
that's email:  it's hard to know the impressions people will get from it.

Regarding your point, I'd like to say (unaggressively!) that it's not
your problem if the CRAN folks choose differently than you would in how
they should spend their time.  One thing I can infer from past silence
is that they don't like discussing such things here.

Duncan Murdoch