[R-pkg-devel] best LICENSE practices: AGPL-3 + LaTeX Project Public License

Fri Jul 16 04:16:27 CEST 2021

  Thanks very much.  In the end I gave up and removed the offending
LaTeX files, as the goal of this was to get the package to build on
r-hub's Fedora platform, and it seems more promising to work with the
r-hub folks to get a sufficiently complete LaTeX installation
available there (as the required files seem to be present on every
_other_ Linux platform I've tried). (For future readers/references,
the  huxtable package is driving these requirements.)

  cheers
   Ben Bolker