[R-pkg-devel] best LICENSE practices: AGPL-3 + LaTeX Project Public License

Steven Scott @teve@the@b@ye@|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 14 00:40:22 CEST 2021

I'll let others discuss the technical details of how to set up the licence
files.  I want to make sure you know that using AGPL is a good way to
ensure that nobody in tech uses your package.  Maybe that's intended, but
when I was at Google the ONLY software we were specifically prohibited from
using was code released under AGPL. I won't try to convince you of that
being a good or bad thing, but wanted to make sure you were aware of it.