[R-pkg-devel] Change package maintainer

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 2 12:30:27 CEST 2021

Hi,

I agree that the email handshake is the best approach (and very
reasonable to expect it).
I thought that maybe in cases like this there was a waiting period
and/or multiple attempts to contact the maintainer and someone on the
mailing list might have had some experience with the process.
When I'm ready to take over the package I will ask the CRAN team and
give them more details.

Many thanks to all.

Lluís Revilla