[R-pkg-devel] Change package maintainer

Javier García Chamorro @905125 @end|ng |rom @|umn|@un@v@e@
Thu Jul 1 16:10:05 CEST 2021

Hi there, I have recently uploaded the first version of my R package to
CRAN. As it is part of my final degree project, I need to change the
maintainer to my supervisor, now that I have finished the project.

I changed in the DESCRIPTION file the proper data to do so, but when
receiving back the email from CRAN the only NOTE I have is this one:

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: 'Fernando Carazo Developer <fcarazo using tecnun.es>'

New maintainer:
  Fernando Carazo Developer <fcarazo using tecnun.es>
Old maintainer(s):
  Javier Garcia Developer <a905125 using alumni.unav.es>

What do I need to do here?

Thank you

Javier