[R-pkg-devel] [External] R package submission fails due to using LaTeX functions that have not been implemented for building pdfs (not due to mathjaxr)

Marc Scherstjanoi m@rc@@cher@tj@no| @end|ng |rom thuenen@de
Fri Jun 25 22:58:09 CEST 2021

Thank you for your answers.
Putting \if{html}{\eqn{}} before \mjeqn{}{} works!
Kind regards,
Marc

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP)" <wolfgang.viechtbauer using maastrichtuniversity.nl>
An: "Richard M. Heiberger" <rmh using temple.edu>, "Marc Scherstjanoi" <marc.scherstjanoi using thuenen.de>
CC: r-package-devel using r-project.org
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Juni 2021 20:30:10
Betreff: RE: [External] [R-pkg-devel] R package submission fails due to using LaTeX functions that have not been implemented for building pdfs (not due to mathjaxr)

That doesn't seem to work for me (or I am not following this suggestion properly). But putting \if{html}{\eqn{}} before \mjeqn{}{} does. A bit of a hackish solution, but if it works, it works.

Not sure why \mjeqn{}{} at the beginning of a paragraph actually leads to a line break, but it's yet again one of these quirks that is good to document.

Best,
Wolfgang