[R-pkg-devel] check error with r-devel-windows-ix86+x86_64 due to missing Hmisc package

Gilbert Ritschard G||bert@R|t@ch@rd @end|ng |rom un|ge@ch
Wed Jun 23 14:51:11 CEST 2021

Thanks for this suggestion.

Pushing the investigation a bit further, I found that the error resulted in chain (curl -> httr -> plotly -> Hmisc -> TraMineR -> TraMineRextras) from an issue of the package curl with the ucrt tool. An update of curl with a fix has been released today. So seems that I just have to wait until curl is built for the ucrt experimental toolchain.

Gilbert