[R-pkg-devel] check error with r-devel-windows-ix86+x86_64 due to missing Hmisc package

Gilbert Ritschard G||bert@R|t@ch@rd @end|ng |rom un|ge@ch
Wed Jun 23 13:41:26 CEST 2021

Hi all,

The submission of an update of TraMineRextras on the CRAN does not pass the test due to an error with r-devel-windows-ix86+x86_64.

The error says:

> library('TraMineRextras')
  Error: package or namespace load failed for 'TraMineR' in find.package(package, lib.loc, verbose = verbose):
   there is no package called 'Hmisc'

How can I fix this this error? The package relies strongly on TraMineR, I cannot remove the dependence on that package.

The Check Results table for Hmisc shows an error for r-devel-x86_64-gcc10-UCRT due to missing package plotly.

Best.
Gilbert