[R-pkg-devel] How to communicate WARNINGS fixed from *last* CRAN version of a package

Tue Jun 22 16:52:19 CEST 2021

On 22/06/2021 8:36 a.m., Spencer Graves wrote:
> Have you followed the advice in chapter 20 of Wickham and Bryan, R
> Packages:
>

> https://r-pkgs.org/release.html
>

> 	  In particular, does your package include a file "cran-comments.md",
> as described therein?

I wouldn't be so sure about that.  I think the devtools submit functions
use that file to fill in the web form.  I don't think you normally
include it in the tarball, though things might have changed.

Duncan Murdoch