[R-pkg-devel] How to communicate WARNINGS fixed from *last* CRAN version of a package

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Tue Jun 22 14:36:35 CEST 2021

Have you followed the advice in chapter 20 of Wickham and Bryan, R
Packages:

https://r-pkgs.org/release.html

	  In particular, does your package include a file "cran-comments.md",
as described therein?

	  I believe that's where the CRAN maintainers look for info like that.

	  Also, those instructions suggest you check reverse dependencies.  The
last time I tried to follow those instructed, it didn't work.  Instead I
needed:

https://github.com/r-lib/revdepcheck

devtools::install_github("r-lib/revdepcheck")

library(revdepcheck)

revdep_check()

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves