[R-pkg-devel] How to communicate WARNINGS fixed from *last* CRAN version of a package

Tue Jun 22 11:26:51 CEST 2021

    > Thanks! It is the first time I got this message, so I was a bit puzzled
    > about what to do. I will be patient, then :)

    > Alberto

well, as Sebastian said

    >> The auto-check e-mail said "Hence please reply-all and explain". If you
    >> followed these instructions, you will just need some more patience.

so, did you "reply-all" to that automated e-mail and explain
that you fixed them?

You need to do this even when you had it in the "submitter's comments".

Martin