[R-pkg-devel] Suggesting gurobi

Noah Greifer no@h@gre||er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 9 04:16:59 CEST 2021

Thank you all for your help. I won't set up a repo for gurobi because I
don't have the authority to do that. It seems like I should include gurobi
in Suggests, even though it cannot be automatically installed from any
repository, include instructions for installing it in Description, and just
deal with the fact that cmd check will always flag it as a problem. It does
seem more convenient to just put it in Enhances so it is not flagged on a
check since it is not used in any examples and the code that uses its
functions has alternative options.

Noah