[R-pkg-devel] problem with submitting to CRAN (windows)

Krzysztof Bartoszek krzb@r @end|ng |rom protonm@||@ch
Wed Jun 2 12:35:05 CEST 2021

Thank you. The only problem, as I wrote, is that neither my package, mvSLOUCH, nor any package that mvSLOUCH imports from depends on gtools.
In particular nowhere in mvSLOUCH do I use any call to anything from gtools nor to any function called combinations.

Best wishes
Krzysztof Bartoszek

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.