[R-pkg-devel] GitHub Action failed re-building 'sos.Rnw'

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Sun May 23 21:09:10 CEST 2021

Hi, Duncan et al.:

	  Thanks again to Duncan.  Your suggestions worked for the LaTeX
problem, though it required multiple iterations, adding a total of 7
different "tinytex::parse_install" clauses to overcome other LaTeX and
pdfTeX errors.

	  However, macOS still says, "there is no package called 'ks'", even
though I added 'install.packages("ks")' as you suggested -- to three
different places, all without solving the problem.  I posted this
question to
"https://community.rstudio.com/new-topic?category=Package%20development&tags=github-actions",
as suggested in line 2 of "~/.github/workflows/R-CMD-check.yaml".  See:

	  Spencer