[R-pkg-devel] Package required and available but unsuitable version: 'gt'

Daniel Sjoberg d@n|e|d@@joberg @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 17 14:34:19 CEST 2021

Hello,

I maintain a package that depends on the gt package. Last week, the gt
package released a new version, v0.3.0; all the Windows binaries for the
new version have been built and are available (and they have been available
for quite a few days now)
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/gt/index.html .

I am trying to make a release that depends on gt v0.3.0, but I get an error
when I test the package on Windows Dev `devtools::check_win_devel()` that
the gt package is available but it's an unsuitable version.  Does anyone
know why the gt v0.3.0 is unavailable?

Here are the Win Dev check results, and link to the package GitHub repo.
https://win-builder.r-project.org/awcX6m6yvo7o/
https://github.com/ddsjoberg/gtsummary

Thank you so much,
Daniel