[R-pkg-devel] Using ggplot2 within another package

Mike Collyer m|co||yer @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 22 22:47:56 CEST 2021

Hi Kevin,

I recently developed a plot function in a package that used ggplot and ran into the same problem.  I overcame the problem with a first line of (useless) code as

myX <- myY <- NULL

I found the solution inelegant but it worked.

cheers!
Mike