[R-pkg-devel] Package from non-mainstream repository

Barbara Lerner b|erner @end|ng |rom mtho|yoke@edu
Wed Apr 21 00:02:07 CEST 2021

When checking my package with R-devel, I get the following notes.  In
the current and earlier versions of R, I got the same note concerning
incoming feasibility, but the NOTE about the package not being available
for checking did not occur.  What do I need to do to get rid of that note?

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: 'Barbara Lerner <blerner using mtholyoke.edu>'

Suggests or Enhances not in mainstream repositories:
   rdt
Availability using Additional_repositories specification:
   rdt   yes   https://end-to-end-provenance.github.io/drat/
* checking package namespace information ... OK
* checking package dependencies ... NOTE
Package suggested but not available for checking: 'rdt'

Thanks for your help!
Barbara

--
<http://www.getpostbox.com>Barbara Lerner (she / her)