[R-pkg-devel] Package Rejection Error Help

Andrew Dhawan @dh@w@n @end|ng |rom qmed@c@
Wed Apr 7 16:50:07 CEST 2021

Thank you again Uwe,

So, to clarify - is the error occurring because RankProd is not found in
BioC 3.13 (current release is 3.12)?  If so, I'm not sure how I can fix
this...

Thanks
Andrew