[R-pkg-devel] R package depends on Bioconductor packages RTIGER

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Wed Apr 7 16:19:28 CEST 2021

Reason is that BioC 3.13 does not offer a new rtracklayer binary which
the winbuilder machine typically uses.
As this also does not install from sources for me. So this seems hard to
set up.

Best,
Uwe Ligges