[R-pkg-devel] Package Rejection Error Help

Patrick Giraudoux p@tr|ck@g|r@udoux @end|ng |rom un|v-|comte@|r
Tue Apr 6 17:39:40 CEST 2021

I had a similar problem with intepreting "notes" in pgirmess checks.
Some are lethal and lead to rejection and some not (just informative
comments). Fortunately Uwe has been kind enough to tell me what I missed
(I thought that all notes were just "informative").
Would it be possible to call lethal notes "errors" to keep us aware that
we must really do something with them and fix what is actually a problem?
Best,
Patrick