[R-pkg-devel] ‘Package required and available but unsuitable version’ and notes about examples execution time

Sun Mar 21 14:19:33 CET 2021

On 21/03/2021 9:12 a.m., Gianmarco Alberti wrote:
> Hello,
> Thank you very much for your prompt reply on a weekend.
>
> I am testing my examples locally, and I am noticing that they did not
> get slower actually. So far I have tested 3 of them and they are in the
> order of 3 or 4 seconds. So, shall I repeat the test later (or another day)?
>
> When it comes to your second question, in my new version’s DESCRIPTION
> file the following are mentioned (Imports):
> spatstat.geom (>= 1.65-5),
> spatstat.core (>= 1.65-5),
> spatstat.linnet (>= 2.0-0),
> spatstat (>= 2.0-0)

I think you should be fine with no more changes.  Mention the issues you
saw in your submission message, but it looks to me like a transient
issue on Win-builder.

Duncan Murdoch