[R-pkg-devel] Two (newbie/luser) questions about adding CI to github hosted package

Chris Evans chr|@ho|d @end|ng |rom p@yctc@org
Tue Mar 16 14:06:54 CET 2021

Brilliant and so obviously correct.  As per response a minute ago to Dirk's
help, I agree completely and have started moves that look to be in line with
that Dirk.

Apologies for my newbie/luser missteps and huge thanks to you both for your
inputs.  I'm awed to have had this.

Chris