[R-pkg-devel] Submitting breaking changes to CRAN

Thu Mar 11 20:56:49 CET 2021

It may be too late to do this now, but you could use the approach that
devtools used when it was broken up:  The main package imports functions
from the new spatstat.xxxx packages and exports them.  This way it could
be done with no breaking changes.  Reverse dependencies could change to
depend on spatstat.xxxx at their leisure.

Duncan Murdoch