[R-pkg-devel] Using the amsmath package in a vignette.

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Thu Mar 4 09:37:38 CET 2021

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 22:25:59 -0800
Ott Toomet <otoomet using gmail.com> wrote:

> As I read the docs (a few months ago though), you are supposed to
> include the pdf and encouraged to include sources, but the process to
> get pdf from source may depend on your private
> libraries/data/software, and is not replicated on CRAN checks.  This
> seemed to work for me as my vignette includes a less common .bst.  I
> sort of remember receiving errors about missing .bst from rhub, but
> it definitely ran on CRAN with no red flags raised.

<SNIP>

Aaarrgghh.  Now you've got me worried again.  I'll give it a try,
though, and see what disasters befall me! :-)

cheers,

Rolf

--
Honorary Research Fellow