[R-pkg-devel] Unfixed error on cran submission: r-oldrel-macos-x86_64 ERROR

Knut Krueger rhe|p @end|ng |rom krueger-|@m||y@de
Mon Feb 22 16:44:31 CET 2021

I clicked yes that I have fixed all errors, because I have no idea to
fix Mac errors:

   No protocol specified
     No protocol specified
     Warning in fun(libname, pkgname) : couldn't connect to display ":0"
     Error in structure(.External(.C_dotTclObjv, objv), class = "tclObj") :
      [tcl] invalid command name "font".
     Calls: foo ... .tkplot.convert.font -> <Anonymous> -> tcl ->
.Tcl.objv -> structure
     Execution halted
Flavor: r-oldrel-macos-x86_64

What can I do with errors at unknown operating systems ...
I can fix windows and linux but not mac

Regards Knut