[R-pkg-devel] DLL vctrs not found in winbuilder test

Daeyoung Lim d@eyoung@||m @end|ng |rom uconn@edu
Thu Feb 18 22:16:02 CET 2021

Hello,

I'm testing my package on winbuilder (devel) but somehow it's firing
this error message even though my package doesn't use vctrs package.
I see that vctrs is suggested by rmarkdown which is included as
suggested in my package (metapack) for vignette. I didn't have this
issue until yesterday but somehow it's giving me this weird error.

Is it possible that winbuilder has a broken vctrs package?

Thank you for your time.

Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) :
  DLL 'vctrs' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?
Calls: <Anonymous> ... namespaceImportFrom -> asNamespace ->
loadNamespace -> library.dynam
Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'metapack'
* removing 'd:/RCompile/CRANguest/R-devel/lib/metapack'
* restoring previous 'd:/RCompile/CRANguest/R-devel/lib/metapack'

*Daeyoung Lim, MS*

Ph.D. Student

Department of Statistics

University of Connecticut