[R-pkg-devel] Cannot reproduce CRAN error (Solaris i386)

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 18 10:59:42 CET 2021

Actually, I can reproduce it if I use the Oracle Studio compilers. You
can also reproduce it on R-hub like this:

rhub::check("metapack_0.1.0.tar.gz", platform = "solaris-x86-patched-ods")

I suggest you fix the valgrind issues first, because they might be
causing this crash as well.

You can also get a Solaris VM, to make it easier to debug the issue on
Solaris: https://github.com/r-hub/solarischeck/tree/master/packer Let
me know if you don't want to build the VM yourself, and I can give you
access to one.

Gabor