[R-pkg-devel] How to R CMD build / check using LTO

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 17 21:44:27 CET 2021

You can use this Docker container:
https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/rhub/debian-gcc-devel-lto

It is somewhat old, but chances are that it will reproduce the LTO
issues. I'll update it in a minute, anyway.

Gabor