[R-pkg-devel] How to fix a check error for a package in CRAN

Mon Feb 15 21:44:47 CET 2021

On 15/02/2021 3:38 p.m., Wang, Zhu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There is an error for R package mpath:
>
> https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_mpath.html
>
> However, the information related to the error is not very helpful for me to fix the error:
>
> https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-windows-ix86+x86_64/mpath-00check.html
>

> On the other hand, The same package seems to be ok on R Under development (unstable). I guess this is different from the platform where the error occurred in CRAN.
>
> https://win-builder.r-project.org/Y272HSJc0X4T/00check.log
>
> Any idea how to fix the error?

It looks like some sort of transient problem on the test machine.  I'd
ignore it unless you're submitting an update.  In that case, I'd comment
on it in your submission comment, saying you haven't fixed one problem
because it was not reproducible.