[R-pkg-devel] How to build *-package description from *-package.R files ... and a luser/newbie question about pkgdown

Chris Evans chr|@ho|d @end|ng |rom p@yctc@org
Fri Feb 12 15:59:00 CET 2021

Thanks Duncan,

Some comments and hopes for others to follow that lead inline below but great to take from this an overarching
idea that I am not just being dumb.  More below ...