[R-pkg-devel] cannot xtfrm data frames WARNING with R-devel

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Sat Feb 6 22:05:26 CET 2021

You should be able to reproduce and trace back the error by setting the
environment variable

_R_STOP_ON_XTFRM_DATA_FRAME_=TRUE

while running your vignette code.

This is not a false positive. You are probably trying to
order(data.frame) somewhere. I think this will be disallowed in future
versions of R, following an R-devel thread from last year:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2020-May/079500.html

Best regards,

	Sebastian Meyer