[R-pkg-devel] DOIs problem 'libcurl error code 35'

Nuria Perez-Zanon nur|@@perez @end|ng |rom b@c@e@
Tue Feb 2 14:52:55 CET 2021

Dear,

I am testing my package on win-builder before submitting it to CRAN.

There is only one error message due to DOIs access (see below). There
are several DOIs but only 3 are failing that belongs to the American
Meteorological Society (AMS).

I have tested them on my browser and I can access to the correspondig
website.

I have looked for info and I found I need to use " the --resolve option
of curl for this".

Does somebody knows how to do it? I wonder if I can set that option
somewhere in the package.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Núria

Found the following (possibly) invalid DOIs:
   DOI: 10.1175/JAMC-D-16-0204.1