[R-pkg-devel] Sweave vignette and bibtex

Jarrod Hadfield j@h@d||e|d @end|ng |rom ed@@c@uk
Wed Jan 6 18:50:13 CET 2021

Dear Duncan and Michael,

Thank you for the quick replies. When trying to generate a reproducible
example I realised I'd done something embarassingly stupid and the
problem is now resolved.

Kind Regards,

Jarrod