[R-pkg-devel] Sweave vignette and bibtex

Wed Jan 6 12:42:28 CET 2021

On 06/01/2021 6:20 a.m., Jarrod Hadfield wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Sweave vignette in a package I have written. When building, the
> citations are not put into the pdf - perhaps because two passes of the
> tex file are required but only one is executed. Is there a way to force
> two passes of the tex file?
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Jarrod
>
> The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

You should give a bit more detail (what exactly do you have in your
vignettes directory? How are you processing it?), and maybe even a
reproducible example if you can extract a minimal amount from the
document and the .bib file.  I haven't used Sweave in a few years (I
recommend switching to knitr's implementation of .Rnw processing), but I
didn't have problems like yours in the past.