[R-pkg-devel] R CMD check error on Windows

Akshit Achara @ch@r@@k@h|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 17 10:26:45 CET 2020

Dear Sir,

I got this error on rminizinc cran checks
<https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_rminizinc.html> for
r-oldrel-windows-ix86+x86_64:
(The package needs to run ./configure.win during installation)

exec: /cygdrive/c/Program: not found

Warning in system("sh ./configure.win") : Exit code was 127

ERROR: configuration failed for package 'rminizinc'

I know that the error occurred because sh command didn't work. I am
not getting any errors for other Windows flavors (devel and release).

I wanted to ask if there is any solution for this error that can be
implemented from my end or should I add anything in the
SystemRequirements and resubmit to CRAN.

Thanks,
Akshit Achara