[R-pkg-devel] Accessing features in R4.0.

Wed Dec 16 20:03:15 CET 2020

For "obvious" reasons? I don't see this kind of avoidance as "obviously" correct at all. You have a dependency... it should be declared. There are various ways to proceed, with Imports or Depends or Suggests or pulling the code into your package... but trying to subvert the dependency management is counterproductive.