[R-pkg-devel] Test errors occurring on win-builder only

Tim Taylor t|m@t@y|or @end|ng |rom h|ddene|eph@nt@@co@uk
Thu Dec 10 11:04:54 CET 2020

Hi Uwe,

here's the response from win-builder:
*************************************************************************************************************
Your package reportfactory_0.0.7.tar.gz has been built (if working)
and checked for Windows.
Please check the log files and (if working) the binary package at:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/21kwCPDaCbxn
The files will be removed after roughly 72 hours.
Installation time in seconds: 6
Check time in seconds: 110
R Under development (unstable) (2020-12-09 r79601)

Cheers