[R-pkg-devel] Conditional Makevars MacOS

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 25 22:22:59 CET 2020

I am not sure if you can solve this without a configure file, which
can be a simple shell script. Here is an example, that detects a bunch
of OSes and then creates an OS-dependent Makevars file:
https://github.com/r-lib/ps/blob/master/configure

You'll probably also need configure.win if you have configure, but it
can just call configure in this case:
https://github.com/r-lib/ps/blob/master/configure.win

Gabor