[R-pkg-devel] Conditional Makevars MacOS

Dr. rer. nat. Michael Thrun mthrun @end|ng |rom M@them@t|k@Un|-M@rburg@de
Wed Nov 25 14:53:55 CET 2020

Dear Guido,
i wrote an Makevars.win <http://makevars.win/> and separately an Makevars file, in the Makevars file I set the following
PKG_LIBS = $(LAPACK_LIBS) $(BLAS_LIBS) $(FLIBS)
CXX_STD = CXX11

which works for me on MacOs well. Dont know if this answer helps you.

Best Regards

Michael Thrun
Postdoctoral Scholar
Databionics AG,