[R-pkg-devel] Package Submission to CRAN

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sat Nov 14 15:32:57 CET 2020

Write to CRAN using R-project.org, explain how to install the third party
software (availability and names of Debian packages etc.) and the CRAN
team will decide whether the software will be isntalled on (a subset of)
CRAN machines.

Best,
Uwe Ligges