[R-pkg-devel] details of CRAN's r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-clang

Jan Gorecki j@goreck| @end|ng |rom w|t@edu@p|
Tue Oct 27 10:28:38 CET 2020

Thanks to Kurt Hornik for confirming that following should be sufficient.
export _R_S3_METHOD_LOOKUP_BASEENV_AFTER_GLOBALENV_=false
export _R_S3_METHOD_LOOKUP_REPORT_SEARCH_PATH_USES_=true

I did more tests and found out that for the issue to manifest I had to
install xts, rather than just zoo (which registers generic method),
because a particular unit test required xts to be present.
Now I am able to reproduce the problem.