[R-pkg-devel] RMarkdown vignettes with Wikiversity?

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Fri Oct 23 07:47:53 CEST 2020

Hello, All:

	  Two questions:

		    1.  Might anyone have any thoughts on posting an RMarkdown
vignette like an appendix to an article on Wikiversity?

		    2.  In particular, might it be feasible to post a link to an
online RStudio instance that could be provided with the RMarkdown source
for a vignette that's posted to Wikiversity?

	  I've written Wikiversity articles for which the detailed statistical
analysis is currently in vignettes in the Ecfun package.  However, that
seems somewhat inconsistent with my understanding of the purpose of
vignettes, and posting such directly like an appendix with the companion
Wikiversity article seems to make more sense, anyway.

	  For comments about this by a Wikiversity "Bureaucrat", who is also a
Professor of Computer Information Systems at Harper College in Palatine,
Illinois, see:

https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/User_talk:Dave_Braunschweig#RMarkdown_vignettes_with_Wikiversity?

	  Thanks,
	  Spencer Graves