[R-pkg-devel] (no subject)

Maëlle SALMON m@e||e@@@|mon @end|ng |rom y@hoo@@e
Mon Oct 19 12:37:11 CEST 2020

Hello,

Usually such problems with pkgdown will come from your pkgdown configuration. I see (thanks to a search engine :-) and sorry if my search result is wrong ) that you actually write to exclude all articles

* your configuration https://github.com/maRce10/warbleR/blob/7c313bd4388c908df9055a952badca8605b75468/pkgdown/_pkgdown.yml#L4 (btw you also have a file called pkgdown.yml there, that is probably useless?)
* documentation of how to configure the articles index https://pkgdown.r-lib.org/reference/build_articles.html#index-and-navbar
So you'll need to either remove the "articles" field from your configuration (to use the default ordering etc.) or add more information to it, following the docs.

As to why this did not happen before, I'd assume it is the articles index was added fairly recently https://www.tidyverse.org/blog/2020/03/pkgdown-1-5-0/#articles

Best wishes

Maëlle.

PS: For questions directly related to pkgdown I'd tend to rather post on https://community.rstudio.com/c/package-development/11