[R-pkg-devel] checking windows timing?

Balasubramanian Narasimhan n@r@@ @end|ng |rom @t@n|ord@edu
Wed Oct 14 00:04:27 CEST 2020

FWIW, we dealt with the tests-taking-too-long problem for CVXR (which
has a lot of tests) by mercilessly cutting out all tests on CRAN
(testthat::skip_on_cran()) except for some fundamental ones on atoms,
curvature, etc.  We then rely on Github actions (with NOT_CRAN = true)
to run the full test suite on several platforms. Not perfect, but that's
what worked for us.

-Naras