[R-pkg-devel] best practices for handling a mixed-licensed package

Fri Oct 2 23:44:48 CEST 2020

Hadley offers what you _can_ do, but if you want clarity in the minds of _users_ I would beg you to split the code into two packages. People will likely either be afraid of the GPL bogey man and refrain from utilizing your MIT code as permitted or fail to honor the GPL terms correctly if both are in the same package.