[R-pkg-devel] Solaris: Error with package imports

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri Sep 25 15:17:42 CEST 2020

On 25.09.2020 14:59, Rafael H. M. Pereira wrote:
> Thank you for the clarification, Uwe.
>
> in this case, this error on Solaris alone should not be a problem to keep
> the package on CRAN. right?

Ideally move the jdx dependency to "Suggests" if that nmakes sense and
you have funtionality that does not strictly depend on jdx in order to
make your package available on more platforms. If you need it strictly,
that's OK, too.

Best,
Uwe Ligges