[R-pkg-devel] How long to wait before resending response to CRAN

Max Turgeon M@x@Turgeon @end|ng |rom um@n|tob@@c@
Thu Sep 17 22:39:37 CEST 2020

Hi David,

I think you'll need to resubmit, because your package is now in the archive folder. You can check this by running 'foghorn::cran_incoming(pkg = "huxtable")'.

But you probably want to address these NOTES during your resubmission, otherwise you're likely to face the same outcome.

Cheers,

Max Turgeon
Assistant Professor
Department of Statistics
Department of Computer Science
University of Manitoba
maxturgeon.ca<http://maxturgeon.ca>

________________________________
From: R-package-devel <r-package-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of David Hugh-Jones <davidhughjones using gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:55 PM
To: R package devel <r-package-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [R-pkg-devel] How long to wait before resending response to CRAN

Caution: This message was sent from outside the University of Manitoba.

Hi all,

I submitted a package update to CRAN (package "huxtable") and got a couple
of NOTES and the usual message about replying-all if I thought the NOTES
were false positives. Rightly or wrongly, I did think this, so I replied
all with my explanation. This was a week ago. I have not yet heard back.
How long ought I to wait before replying again with a nudge or follow-up?

Cheers,
David