[R-pkg-devel] Package inputenc Error: Unicode char ‐ (U+2010) during Windows build

Joshua Harrison jo@hu@@gr@nt@h@rr|@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 27 18:01:12 CEST 2020

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for the response and for mentioning the 'tools::' functions. Those
functions were super helpful in identifying a hyphen that I missed in a
supporting file that roxygen used to build the manual.

My package builds without warnings and errors now on a few systems, so I
think I am good to go. Thanks again.

jh